Posted - 09 November 2018
Our new staff members
Over the last few months our team has grown. We wanted to introduce our two new staff members. First up is Jennifer who has written a small bio that gives you a little insight not only to her role with us at TGMC but also into her personal life.
- Name: Jennifer Mclellan AKA Jen.
- Company Role: Administrator
- Favourite quote: “Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations”
- What do you do at The Glasgow Mortgage Company: My role at TGMC is varied from day to day. Our clients will know me as the one who keeps them up to date once their mortgage goes to full offer. I keep our clients fully up to date with the progress of the legal work and ensure that the completion stage of the transaction is as smooth as possible.
- What is your past experience, working in your position? Before starting at TGMC I didn’t have any experience within the industry. This is a new and exciting challenge for me.
- What do you like about working at The Glasgow Mortgage Company? I like the environment that we work in and the feeling of being a valued member of the team.
- What’s your background? I left school at the age of 16 with the aim of finding a career that I love. I started off working in a nursery as one of my main passions is helping others however I didn’t feel that this was the right fit for me. I also have a passion for beauty and my next stop was working in a salon where I acted as a Junior gaining my Gel Nail Qualification. I felt that I wanted to develop my skills further at this point and approached a career advisor who helped me find my current position at TGMC which I now believe was the best decision for me as I have already developed many different skills.
- What are the values that drive you? Values that drive me is Achievement Growth and Quality.
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Outside of work I am a daughter, sister, cousin, friend, girlfriend, granddaughter. I enjoy spending my time with these people closest to me and going out for dinner, trying new places to eat.
We are loving having Jennifer as part of our team and it is safe to say that not a day goes by where she doesn't provide us with a good belly laugh. Welcome to the team Jen.